Thursday, January 29, 2009

I Heart Mike

I just love Meet Me at Mikes products and blog and everything Pip does. 

I spotted this wallet on her blog last night and im frantically trying to find some money because i covet this above all things covetable. 

I dont really need another wallet, my current one is perfectly fine.................but it is The Faraway Tree! 
Only the most imaginative and wonderful childrens books ever! Oh Moonface and Silky how i wanted to live in your tree and slide down that slippery dip and climb into the magical worlds above..............Im a bit shocked to discover they have since made it "Politically Correct" and and removed the character Dick, but kept Fanny.  How Sad!

Here it is................i want i want i want i want



Magic Faraway Tree - Unique Enid Blyton Wallet De Mike's!

Check it out here - http://meetmeatmikes.blogspot.com/

No comments: