Friday, January 23, 2009

My Handmade Heart Design










I've been totally into my little business idea this week, starting to do some serious research into the logistics and must haves, coming up with ideas on what my image should be. 

So i did a few sketches and mucked around with names for a while then out of the blue it hit me, it was staring me in the face the whole time.  This last 2 weeks i have been making a new style of mobile, just simple stuffed hearts, hand stiched and looped onto a beautiful old gum branch, and there it was, the handmade heart........a simple image, it had a great sound and it actually meant somthing to me..........ive always felt my heart was softer and a little rough around the edges just like these. 

Ive found my perfect brand name.



So here is my Handmade Heart Mobile .................... a work in progress.
Im thinking of making more......they'd be so pretty in a young girls bedroom.




No comments: