Monday, June 29, 2009

Lovely Sunday



















Had a lovely Sunday yesterday, my first Craft Room Meet, was brave enough to go alone and meet some new people. It was a very nice day, lots of delicious food, so many marvelous projects and a bunch of Crafty ladies! Im still getting my confidence up, im not great in large groups or meeting new people but it as fun and im proud of myself for getting out and doing it.

I was quite productive and got lots of handquilting done, plus a bit of crochet and handsewing.
Thanks to Corrie for organising the day and also to Kate........for the beautiful gifts i recieved in the swap, i never got to say hello but i recieved your swap gift and i love it!

The postcards arre absolutley STUNNING! Thank you so much!


2 comments:

Kylie said...

They are lovely cards. I know what you mean about group-phobia, I'm not good in groups either. I tend to feel very lost and I'm not that good at asserting myself. Still, at least you're doing something about it! Good on you. :) K

One Flew Over said...

So glad you liked them and sorry we didn't have a chance to chat in person!