Wednesday, August 26, 2009

A Week of Wandering

This is where i have been all week. I didnt wander too far, just 4 or so hours directly west to a beautiful little farm where a wonderful lady was recuperating after surgery (She is doing brilliantly!)

We had a very realxed time, watching DVDs, curling up in the sun with blankets and hot and cold drinks and i did a little crochet too.
Im glad to be home though, seems like we came home just in time for the start of spring and home has never looked better.
























































































1 comment:

Kylie said...

Hey Nikki! So glad you're back! Your nursing retreat looks so utterly gorgeous... I got goosebumps looking at those amazing photos :) Glad to hear the patient is doing well. K x

p.s. you'll have to scroll down a bit on my blog, but there's a special thank you for my wonderful prize... I found the perfect spot for it!