Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Heart 3 Sheets

Kylie from 3Sheets is just about the nicest, friendlist, lovliest blogger out there, im sure many of you would agree with me!

She's also VERY talented and ive so been enjoying watching her art grow and move through inspirational transitions. Thats why i was so VERY VERY blown away when she told me she had made one of her lovley brooches with my blog in mind! And even more touched by her kindness when she posted it to me in the most gorgeous packaging and with a lovley note!

Thank you so much Kylie.......i was feeling horribly sick yesterday and you totally lifted my spirits!

I plan to wear it to the flower markets this weekend!



1 comment:

M* (Melanie) said...

Oh that is lovely and I see the link between your blog and hers. Kylie's work is gorgeous. I love watching it grow too