Monday, October 19, 2009

What a Wonderful Day!

I had my Market debut yesterday and what a coming out it was!

I felt so special all day (despite having a bit of a hangover) and everyone was so positive and complimentary about my products and teh way i presented it all. I really felt so wonderful and validated to see everyday people appreciating my work!

A quick note to all the amazing people who stopped by to chat and say hello.......THANK YOU! There were a number of you who came back a couple of times and it really meant so much to me to see that you all loved what i had created.

For all the wonderful suggestions too....THANK YOU!

Especially to the lady in the lovley brown dress who dropped back to give me an apple when i was dying of hunger........your suggestion of Origami Xmas decorations has really got me thinking and if i manage to get a spot a next months market i will definitely have some there for you!

So all in all a wonderful day.............im about to head out in a bit to drop of some custom orders and some stock on loan to a new Homewares store in my area, hopefully they will like what they see and who knows this could be the start of something big.

1 comment:

Kylie said...

Congratulations!!! This sounds so wonderful! One door closes and another one opens wide!! :) K