Friday, March 26, 2010

This Is What I Do Instead Of Blogging

Some of you may not know, the reason im not here very much is because im working very hard a fair way from home every day, on the up side im doing one of my dream jobs as a Visual Merchandiser and sometimes i cant believe how lucky i am to have found something i love doing so much.

There are days when i stand back, look at my work and shake my head in amazement that i get paid to do what i do! I put together these little scenes the other day............it was such fun!!!!






















































2 comments:

resewn sally said...

Best job in the world! I'd love playing with those pretties everyday. And you're very good at it. Talk about job satisfaction!
Sal. X

Unknown said...

What a great job! Must be wonderful to do! suzie xxx