Monday, July 9, 2012

A Winter Solstice Dinner Party


When the days are the shortest,  The nights are the coldest,
The frost is the sharpest, the year is the oldest,
The sun is the weakest, the wind is the hardest,
The snow is the deepest, the skies are the darkest
So dress in your warmest and finest and best,
For a night that I’m sure we will never forget




A few weeks ago , my best friend and I put together a fancy dinner in the woods for all our lovely friends. It was a challenge to say the least but a total success and well worth all the hard work.
We decorated a small clearing of local woodland by the lack and cooked our hearts out for 2 days to pull together a 3 course meal!!! It was so much fun and although we were too busy to take many photos i thought I would share a little collection of photos etc! 




2 comments:

Megz said...

Aside from looking absolutely stunning - it looks like a whole lot of fun!! Your friends are very lucky!!
Thanks for the mention!

stevenjared0853 said...

Wow!! What a dinner party location? I seriously loved it. Would love to throw a dinner party for all my dear ones. Will book one of best event space NYC and also going to look for simple and easy dinner table and venue décor ideas. Want to give my best that day.