Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Book Blossoms in Country Style







This month I was lucky enough to have one of my artworks make an appearance in Country Style!

My beautiful, long time family friend and artist extraordinaire Meredith Gaston, had her stunning hundred year old Blue Mountains cottage featured in the glossy pages and a gift I had made her (the very first Book Blossom artwork) managed to sneak its way into one of the gorgeous photos! 

That is my Book Blossom canvas sitting on the side-table next to the bed, and it looks so beautiful styled with the pops of colour in the gorgeous bedspread and one of Meredith's whimsical artworks above.

To see more of Meredith artworks and other amazing Artists like Tamar Mogendorff, pop over to Kindergallery............ you may be seeing my Book Blossoms sold there in the coming months as well!






1 comment:

Paravent said...

How fabulous - congratulations Nikki! Such a beautiful piece and it looks perfect in that room too :) Kx