Tuesday, June 17, 2014

3 months old




My beautiful daughter,

You are 3 months old now and I can't believe how quickly the time has past! 
You are growing into a sensitive, happy little girl right before our eyes and it's more wonderful than I could ever have imagined. 

Sure we have our ups and downs, sleep is an issue at the moment, but with the difficult times come the highest of highs. When you smile your huge happy grin lights up your face and ours with joy, I can think of nothing better than laying on the floor with you having baby language conversations and sharing my favourite childhood books with you. 

You love - sitting in your bouncer, laying on your sheepskin, hanging out in the kitchen, talking to your toys, spending time with your bunny brother, looking at trees, bath time, watching Beverly Hills 90210 and ABC kids, Hoot the squeaky owl toy, Squeak the mouse rattle and Barry the bunny.

You dislike - going for drives in the car, the bassinet on the pram (you hate not being able to see out!), tummy time, bedtime, getting dressed and being held like a baby.

You are 3 months old and these last 3 months have been the best in my life.












No comments: