Thursday, July 10, 2014

Weekly Wanderings

I probably should be calling this post Monthly Wanderings with the minimal amount I've been posting of late but weekly sounds better, I'm a sucker for some alliteration.

We've been having a blissful time with our daughter and I'm in mumma heaven after managing to get through "sleep training" with minimal problems and have lots more time to get stuff done now! I might even start blogging more! 

Here are a few photos from my Instagram account of what we've been up to.

Making new Book Blossom mobiles ...... It's been such a joy to be creative again!
Planning and making a little play area for Kirra on the balcony
Trying solids and loving anything sweet!
Enjoying the quiet light filled corners of our home while the baby naps
Indulging in my new obsession "Frozen Dough co" cookies from my local markets 
(Seriously the BEST cookies ever and such a great idea, I buy a pack of the frozen dough, amazing fresh out the oven goodness whenever I feel the urge for a sweet treat!) 
Going for walks and soaking up the beautiful winter sunshine in the park























No comments: