- Making homely Xmas presents this year, money tight and Ive been forced to come up with other options, its been nice.
- Hanging out with my baby girl who is growing so fast and has just started to crawl
- Going for walks around our neighbourhood
- An exciting new opportunity to teach a Pajaki workshop in the New Year (more on that soon!)
- A very very sad goodbye to my best friend of 8 years, my bunny boy Isaac. He was so unwell toward the end and we were forced to help him over the rainbow bridge, by far the hardest decision of my life
- An exciting day out, Tinkering with Textiles at an Alfalky workshop (I will update on my experience very soon)
Monday, December 22, 2014
Just some snapshots of what i've been up to lately (fomerly known as Weekly Wanderings)